Honeywell Company is one of the trusted brands when it comes to humidifier for single room use. Be it for small or large room humidity fighting, although they still have the whole house units. This brand has been making humidifiers for decades and they have been able to meet consumer’s satisfaction in terms of their product. Those who have bought some of their units have great likes from the performance deliver by this brand product.
Some of the requirements that make Honeywell humidifier outstanding among customers, they manufacture units:
- That consumes less energy.
- Don’t use up plenty of water.
- That covers large area capacity.
- Disperse huge amount of humidity.
- With low maintained cost in terms of cleaning and replacing parts.
The above features are most noteworthy if you want to start releasing humidity into your home air which Honeywell products can delivers to you. However, we have compiled some of the best Honeywell humidifiers with detail review to help you pick the best. The entire unit discussed here are console portable units, for those in need of a whole house units or furnace system you can check here.
Reviews of top 5 best Honeywell humidifier for purchase
1. Honeywell HCM6011GV1 Cool Moisture Humidifier
This Honeywell model is one reliable unit you can rely on if you want faster mist saturation. It features three speeds, high, medium and low. Although sound level changes with speed settings but runs most quietly when on the lowest fan settings.
The health benefits derived from the Honeywell HCM6011GV1unit, it feature a wick filter treated with antimicrobial that prevent mold growth so that you can have safe air to breath. Below are the plus and minus of this product.
- Feature three speeds running.
- Wicking filters get rids of water impurities.
- A dual tank system that accommodate water that last for a while.
- Easy to refill and clean top tank.
- It is ideal for large room or different room use.
- It is a little bit expensive.
- Higher fan produces more mist air but can increase wattage.
In conclusion, one of the users of this device emphasizes on the level of noise it creates. For more details, you can follow the link below.
2. Honeywell HCM350B Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier
This product is designed to deliver germ free cool mist that is safe for health. This is because it is equipped with bacteria and germ free technology that destroys all of these micro-organisms. So if you are among those experiencing allergies due to polluted indoor air purchasing this Honeywell HCM350B will be a wise decision.
Another amazing feature to know about this product, it is equipped with quiet care technology that helps to producing lesser noise up to 25 percent to other competitive products. This also makes Honeywell HCM350B Germ Free Cool Mist Humidifier a good recommendation for those looking for a humidifier to for their baby room. Find the pros and cons associated with this product here:
- It runs quieter to most competitive units.
- Filter only needs to be replaced after 6 months.
- It can run up to 24hrs in one refill.
- No hassle in cleaning the tank.
- It does not alter the temperature of your room.
- Set up is easy and fast.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- It performs better in small-medium rooms sized.
- The product is a bit bulky in size.
Finally, this Honeywell product comes in white color, you can choose the specific color if you think of purchasing this product.
3. Honeywell HCM-750B Easy-to-Care Cool Moisture Humidifier
For those who do experience respiratory problems during the winter month, the Honeywell HCM-750B model is one of the great offers that can help minimize this problem faster. This is because, it is easy to use and set up, and making it provides the cool mist faster and quicker.
One unique thing about this product, it doesn’t take much effort to clean and maintain. Below are some of the good reasons to own this humidity device.
- It provides invisible moisture to relieve dry air discomfort.
- Feature humidistat that automatically regulated it humidity level by turning it on and off.
- This easy care unit is equipped with 3 speed settings such as low, medium and high to choose from.
- While on low fan settings, this product will last you for up to 48 hrs of providing cool mist.
- Featuring wick filters that discourage mold and bacteria problems.
- One user according to Amazon reviews complains about the noise level.
- No purchase back up provided concerning this unit.
In summary, this humidifier from the honey company is easy to use, clean and not expensive for those looking for such requirement. For more details visit the link here.
4. Honeywell Top Fill Cool Mist Humidifier
This is another product in our list of the Honeywell humidifier reviews that also meet humidity needs. we highly recommends this product to those in needs of a top fill units that offers easy water top up and cleaning needs. The large room tank opening makes this possible.
With this humidifier, you can define the direction where you want the mist to be released as it features a directional mist outlet. In addition, features a variable output control and runs in an ultra quiet mood. Don’t miss out, here are more info’s to know
- Classic designed that blends into modern settings.
- Direct the mist where you want it.
- Feature de-mineralized cartridge
- Auto shut off when tank is empty.
- It runs up to 36 hours in one refill.
- It comes with a removable water tank.
- 2 year limited warranty.
- It works more efficiently in medium large room’s coverage.
So far, this honeywell units is also a reliable unit that release good amount of moisture when you need it most but not ideal for larger rooms.
5. Honeywell HCM-6009 Cool Moisture Console Humidifier
This product is ideal for large space humidification up to 2,300 square areas. The console design is one portable unit that can be use as a whole house unit as it can power large space.
This HCM-6009 is not like the previous HCM-300 model as is equipped with variable moisture control and sound level and equally runs quietly compare to other console units.
- It is 30 percent quieter to other products.
- It comes with large gallon capacity up to 3.6 liters.
- Antimicrobial filters prevents, dust, dirt’s from being released into your home. In addition, prevents fungi, bacteria and algae growth.
- Large water tank openings.
- It is a bit bulky
- Since it is installed with caster wheels, it does vibrate when placed on ceramic or wooden surfaces. However avoid mounting it on such surfaces.
The Honeywell HCM-6009 is the only unit here discussed here that can serve a whole house needs humidity evaporation provision even though some customers complains about vibrations.
We all hope and effort pool together, we believe this top 5 best Honeywell humidifier reviews will guide you with the right information in choosing the best product today.